Present address: Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, Unit 87 P.I. Annex L144, 1051 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10032, USA
Asymmetries in long-term and short-term plasticity at thalamic and cortical inputs to the amygdala in vivo
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 250–262, January 2010
How to Cite
Sigurðsson, T., Cain, C. K., Doyère, V. and LeDoux, J. E. (2010), Asymmetries in long-term and short-term plasticity at thalamic and cortical inputs to the amygdala in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 250–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.07056.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
- Received 12 August 2009, revised 30 October 2009, accepted 12 November 2009
Vol. 31, Issue 5, 950, Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!