The hypocretin–orexin system regulates cocaine self-administration via actions on the mesolimbic dopamine system
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 336–348, January 2010
How to Cite
España, R. A., Oleson, E. B., Locke, J. L., Brookshire, B. R., Roberts, D. C. S. and Jones, S. R. (2010), The hypocretin–orexin system regulates cocaine self-administration via actions on the mesolimbic dopamine system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 336–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.07065.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Received 11 November 2009, accepted 17 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!