Present address: University Medical Center of Groningen, Department of Neuroscience, Section Medical Physiology, Groningen, The Netherlands.
Subclasses of oligodendrocytes populate the mouse hippocampus
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 425–438, February 2010
How to Cite
Vinet, J., Lemieux, P., Tamburri, A., Tiesinga, P., Scafidi, J., Gallo, V. and Sík, A. (2010), Subclasses of oligodendrocytes populate the mouse hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 425–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07082.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Received 1 July 2009, accepted 1 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!