Attention modulates beta oscillations during prolonged tactile stimulation
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 761–769, February 2010
How to Cite
Bardouille, T., Picton, T. W. and Ross, B. (2010), Attention modulates beta oscillations during prolonged tactile stimulation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 761–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07094.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Received 28 July 2009, revised 12 November 2009, accepted 9 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!