The role of the dopamine transporter DAT1 genotype on the neural correlates of cognitive flexibility
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 754–760, February 2010
How to Cite
Garcia-Garcia, M., Barceló, F., Clemente, I. C. and Escera, C. (2010), The role of the dopamine transporter DAT1 genotype on the neural correlates of cognitive flexibility. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 754–760. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07102.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Received 11 August 2009, revised 10 November 2009, accepted 11 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!