Appearance of Cxcl10-expressing cell clusters is common for traumatic brain injury and neurodegenerative disorders
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 852–863, March 2010
How to Cite
Israelsson, C., Bengtsson, H., Lobell, A., Nilsson, L. N. G., Kylberg, A., Isaksson, M., Wootz, H., Lannfelt, L., Kullander, K., Hillered, L. and Ebendal, T. (2010), Appearance of Cxcl10-expressing cell clusters is common for traumatic brain injury and neurodegenerative disorders. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 852–863. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07105.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Received 18 September 2009, revised 10 December 2009, accepted 15 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!