Spatial and temporal frequency tuning in striate cortex: functional uniformity and specializations related to receptive field eccentricity
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1043–1062, March 2010
How to Cite
Yu, H.-H., Verma, R., Yang, Y., Tibballs, H. A., Lui, L. L., Reser, D. H. and Rosa, M. G. P. (2010), Spatial and temporal frequency tuning in striate cortex: functional uniformity and specializations related to receptive field eccentricity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1043–1062. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07118.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Received 19 October 2009, revised 15 December 2009, accepted 24 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!