Role of the prefrontal cortex and nucleus accumbens in reinstating methamphetamine seeking
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 903–909, March 2010
How to Cite
Rocha, A. and Kalivas, P. W. (2010), Role of the prefrontal cortex and nucleus accumbens in reinstating methamphetamine seeking. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 903–909. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07134.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2010
- Received 14 August 2009, accepted 6 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!