Accessory olfactory bulb function is modulated by input from the main olfactory epithelium
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1108–1116, March 2010
How to Cite
Slotnick, B., Restrepo, D., Schellinck, H., Archbold, G., Price, S. and Lin, W. (2010), Accessory olfactory bulb function is modulated by input from the main olfactory epithelium. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1108–1116. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07141.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Received 10 April 2009, revised 3 January 2010, accepted 15 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!