Weber’s law implies neural discharge more regular than a Poisson process
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1006–1018, March 2010
How to Cite
Kang, J., Wu, J., Smerieri, A. and Feng, J. (2010), Weber’s law implies neural discharge more regular than a Poisson process. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1006–1018. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07145.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Received 26 August 2009, revised 11 January 2010, accepted 14 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!