Substance P modulation of TRPC3/ 7 channels improves respiratory rhythm regularity and ICAN-dependent pacemaker activity
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1219–1232, April 2010
How to Cite
Ben-Mabrouk, F. and Tryba, A. K. (2010), Substance P modulation of TRPC3/ 7 channels improves respiratory rhythm regularity and ICAN-dependent pacemaker activity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1219–1232. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07156.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Received 26 May 2009, revised 29 December 2009, accepted 30 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!