Sustained activation of ERK signaling in astrocytes is critical for neuronal injury-induced monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 production in rat corticostriatal slice cultures
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1359–1367, April 2010
How to Cite
Katayama, T., Sakaguchi, E., Komatsu, Y., Oguma, T., Uehara, T. and Minami, M. (2010), Sustained activation of ERK signaling in astrocytes is critical for neuronal injury-induced monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 production in rat corticostriatal slice cultures. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1359–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07160.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
- Received 22 August 2009, revised 18 January 2010, accepted 2 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!