Sustained activation of ERK signaling in astrocytes is critical for neuronal injury-induced monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 production in rat corticostriatal slice cultures
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1359–1367, April 2010
How to Cite
Katayama, T., Sakaguchi, E., Komatsu, Y., Oguma, T., Uehara, T. and Minami, M. (2010), Sustained activation of ERK signaling in astrocytes is critical for neuronal injury-induced monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 production in rat corticostriatal slice cultures. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1359–1367. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07160.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Received 22 August 2009, revised 18 January 2010, accepted 2 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!