Acoustic trauma evokes hyperactivity and changes in gene expression in guinea-pig auditory brainstem
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1616–1628, May 2010
How to Cite
Dong, S., Mulders, W. H. A. M., Rodger, J., Woo, S. and Robertson, D. (2010), Acoustic trauma evokes hyperactivity and changes in gene expression in guinea-pig auditory brainstem. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1616–1628. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07183.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received 9 November 2009, revised 15 February 2010, accepted 17 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!