Observing touch activates human primary somatosensory cortex
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: MULTISENSORY PROCESSES
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1836–1843, May 2010
How to Cite
Pihko, E., Nangini, C., Jousmäki, V. and Hari, R. (2010), Observing touch activates human primary somatosensory cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1836–1843. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07192.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
- Received 12 February 2009, revised 7 October 2009, accepted 25 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!