Which finger? Early effects of attentional selection within the hand are absent when the hand is viewed
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: MULTISENSORY PROCESSES
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1874–1881, May 2010
How to Cite
Gillmeister, H., Sambo, C. F. and Forster, B. (2010), Which finger? Early effects of attentional selection within the hand are absent when the hand is viewed. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1874–1881. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07195.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Received 28 September 2009, revised 10 December 2009, accepted 3 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!