Staying within the lines: the formation of visuospatial boundaries influences multisensory feature integration
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: MULTISENSORY PROCESSES
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1737–1743, May 2010
How to Cite
Fiebelkorn, I. C., Foxe, J. J., Schwartz, T. H. and Molholm, S. (2010), Staying within the lines: the formation of visuospatial boundaries influences multisensory feature integration. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1737–1743. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07196.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
- Received 30 September 2009, accepted 5 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!