Sensory-specific clock components and memory mechanisms: investigation with parallel timing
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: MULTISENSORY PROCESSES
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1908–1914, May 2010
How to Cite
Gamache, P.-L. and Grondin, S. (2010), Sensory-specific clock components and memory mechanisms: investigation with parallel timing. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1908–1914. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07197.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
- Received 1 October 2009, revised 7 December 2009, accepted 29 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!