T.I. and E.M. contributed equally to this work.
Distinct expression of C1q-like family mRNAs in mouse brain and biochemical characterization of their encoded proteins
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1606–1615, May 2010
How to Cite
Iijima, T., Miura, E., Watanabe, M. and Yuzaki, M. (2010), Distinct expression of C1q-like family mRNAs in mouse brain and biochemical characterization of their encoded proteins. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1606–1615. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07202.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 10 February 2010, revised 26 February 2010, accepted 28 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!