Prepare for conflict: EEG correlates of the anticipation of target competition during overt and covert shifts of visual attention
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1690–1700, May 2010
How to Cite
Kelly, S. P., Foxe, J. J., Newman, G. and Edelman, J. A. (2010), Prepare for conflict: EEG correlates of the anticipation of target competition during overt and covert shifts of visual attention. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 1690–1700. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07219.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 5 November 2009, revised 7 February 2010, accepted 7 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!