Codon 129 polymorphism and the E200K mutation do not affect the cellular prion protein isoform composition in the cerebrospinal fluid from patients with Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 2024–2031, June 2010
How to Cite
Schmitz, M., Schlomm, M., Hasan, B., Beekes, M., Mitrova, E., Korth, C., Breil, A., Carimalo, J., Gawinecka, J., Varges, D. and Zerr, I. (2010), Codon 129 polymorphism and the E200K mutation do not affect the cellular prion protein isoform composition in the cerebrospinal fluid from patients with Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 2024–2031. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07224.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Received 28 October 2009, revised 21 January 2010, accepted 9 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!