S.O. and D.R. contributed equally to this work.
Immediate-early gene response to repeated immobilization: Fos protein and arc mRNA levels appear to be less sensitive than c-fos mRNA to adaptation
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 2043–2052, June 2010
How to Cite
Ons, S., Rotllant, D., Marín-Blasco, I. J. and Armario, A. (2010), Immediate-early gene response to repeated immobilization: Fos protein and arc mRNA levels appear to be less sensitive than c-fos mRNA to adaptation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 2043–2052. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07242.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Received 8 April 2009, revised 25 March 2010, accepted 25 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!