Adenosine A1 and A2A receptors are not upstream of caffeine’s dopamine D2 receptor-dependent aversive effects and dopamine-independent rewarding effects
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 143–154, July 2010
How to Cite
Sturgess, J. E., Ting-A-Kee, R. A., Podbielski, D., Sellings, L. H. L., Chen, J.-F. and Van Der Kooy, D. (2010), Adenosine A1 and A2A receptors are not upstream of caffeine’s dopamine D2 receptor-dependent aversive effects and dopamine-independent rewarding effects. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 143–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07247.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
- Received 4 November 2009, revised 8 March 2010, accepted 30 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!