Differential effects of central injections of D1 and D2 receptor agonists and antagonists on male sexual behavior in Japanese quail
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 118–129, July 2010
How to Cite
Kleitz-Nelson, H. K., Cornil, C. A., Balthazart, J. and Ball, G. F. (2010), Differential effects of central injections of D1 and D2 receptor agonists and antagonists on male sexual behavior in Japanese quail. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 118–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07257.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2010
- Received 30 October 2009, revised 26 March 2010, accepted 5 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!