PSA-NCAM-dependent GDNF signaling limits neurodegeneration and epileptogenesis in temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 89–98, July 2010
How to Cite
Duveau, V. and Fritschy, J.-M. (2010), PSA-NCAM-dependent GDNF signaling limits neurodegeneration and epileptogenesis in temporal lobe epilepsy. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 89–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07272.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Received 18 February 2010, revised 9 April 2010, accepted 12 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!