Serotonin receptor 1A modulates actin dynamics and restricts dendritic growth in hippocampal neurons
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 18–26, July 2010
How to Cite
Ferreira, T. A., Iacono, L. L. and Gross, C. T. (2010), Serotonin receptor 1A modulates actin dynamics and restricts dendritic growth in hippocampal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 18–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07283.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Received 23 November 2009, revised 12 April 2010, accepted 15 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!