The anterior medial amygdala transmits sexual odor information to the posterior medial amygdala and related forebrain nuclei
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 469–482, August 2010
How to Cite
Maras, P. M. and Petrulis, A. (2010), The anterior medial amygdala transmits sexual odor information to the posterior medial amygdala and related forebrain nuclei. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 469–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07289.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Received 27 January 2010, revised 30 March 2010, accepted 21 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!