Present address: Arabian Gulf University, College of Medicine & Medical Sciences, P.O. Box 26671, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Long-lasting modulation of synaptic plasticity in rat hippocampus after early-life complex febrile seizures
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 749–758, September 2010
How to Cite
Notenboom, R. G. E., Ramakers, G. M. J., Kamal, A., Spruijt, B. M. and De Graan, P. N. E. (2010), Long-lasting modulation of synaptic plasticity in rat hippocampus after early-life complex febrile seizures. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 749–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07321.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Received 20 January 2010, revised 10 April 2010, accepted 12 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!