Neural correlates of the orthographic neighborhood size effect in Chinese
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 866–872, September 2010
How to Cite
Li, Q.-L., Bi, H.-Y. and Zhang, J. X. (2010), Neural correlates of the orthographic neighborhood size effect in Chinese. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 866–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07327.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Received 8 January 2010, revised 6 May 2010, accepted 15 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!