Dissociating the role of the caudate nucleus and dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in the monitoring of events within human working memory
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 873–880, September 2010
How to Cite
Provost, J.-S., Petrides, M. and Monchi, O. (2010), Dissociating the role of the caudate nucleus and dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in the monitoring of events within human working memory. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 873–880. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07333.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Received 12 January 2010, revised 17 May 2010, accepted 19 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!