Role of immune molecules in the establishment and plasticity of glutamatergic synapses
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Glutamatergic Synapses
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 207–217, July 2010
How to Cite
Fourgeaud, L. and Boulanger, L. M. (2010), Role of immune molecules in the establishment and plasticity of glutamatergic synapses. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 207–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07342.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Received 31 January 2010, revised 2 April 2010, accepted 14 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!