Mechanisms underlying autoimmune synaptic encephalitis leading to disorders of memory, behavior and cognition: insights from molecular, cellular and synaptic studies
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Glutamatergic Synapses
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 298–309, July 2010
How to Cite
Moscato, E. H., Jain, A., Peng, X., Hughes, E. G., Dalmau, J. and Balice-Gordon, R. J. (2010), Mechanisms underlying autoimmune synaptic encephalitis leading to disorders of memory, behavior and cognition: insights from molecular, cellular and synaptic studies. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 298–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07349.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Received 2 March 2010, revised 15 April 2010, accepted 19 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!