Fast AMPAR trafficking for a high-frequency synaptic transmission
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
© The Author (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Glutamatergic Synapses
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 250–260, July 2010
How to Cite
Choquet, D. (2010), Fast AMPAR trafficking for a high-frequency synaptic transmission. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 250–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07350.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Received 2 March 2010, revised 18 April 2010, accepted 19 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!