Levels of DNAJB family members (HSP40) correlate with disease onset in patients with spinocerebellar ataxia type 3
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 760–770, September 2010
How to Cite
Zijlstra, M. P., Rujano, M. A., Van Waarde, M. A., Vis, E., Brunt, E. R. and Kampinga, H. H. (2010), Levels of DNAJB family members (HSP40) correlate with disease onset in patients with spinocerebellar ataxia type 3. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 760–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07352.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 23 March 2010, revised 11 May 2010, accepted 26 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!