Plasticity of hyperpolarization-activated and cyclic nucleotid-gated cation channel subunit 2 expression in the spinal dorsal horn in inflammatory pain
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Special Feature: Deep Brain Stimulation
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1193–1201, October 2010
How to Cite
Papp, I., Holló, K. and Antal, M. (2010), Plasticity of hyperpolarization-activated and cyclic nucleotid-gated cation channel subunit 2 expression in the spinal dorsal horn in inflammatory pain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1193–1201. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07370.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 18 March 2010, revised 13 June 2010, accepted 14 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!