Putative γ-aminobutyric acid neurons in the ventral tegmental area have a similar pattern of plasticity as dopamine neurons during appetitive and aversive learning
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1564–1572, November 2010
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-B., Matthews, M. and Moghaddam, B. (2010), Putative γ-aminobutyric acid neurons in the ventral tegmental area have a similar pattern of plasticity as dopamine neurons during appetitive and aversive learning. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1564–1572. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07371.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Received 17 February 2010, revised 25 May 2010, accepted 15 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!