Present address: Asklepios Neurologische Klinik Falkenstein, Asklepiosweg 15 61462 Königstein-Falkenstein, Germany
Effects of antiepileptic drugs on associative LTP-like plasticity in human motor cortex
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Special Feature: Deep Brain Stimulation
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1215–1222, October 2010
How to Cite
Heidegger, T., Krakow, K. and Ziemann, U. (2010), Effects of antiepileptic drugs on associative LTP-like plasticity in human motor cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1215–1222. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07375.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received 16 June 2009, accepted 12 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!