These authors contributed equally to this study.
β-Secretase-1 elevation in aged monkey and Alzheimer’s disease human cerebral cortex occurs around the vasculature in partnership with multisystem axon terminal pathogenesis and β-amyloid accumulation
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Special Feature: Deep Brain Stimulation
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1223–1238, October 2010
How to Cite
Cai, Y., Xiong, K., Zhang, X.-M., Cai, H., Luo, X.-G., Feng, J.-C., Clough, R. W., Struble, R. G., Patrylo, P. R., Chu, Y., Kordower, J. H. and Yan, X.-X. (2010), β-Secretase-1 elevation in aged monkey and Alzheimer’s disease human cerebral cortex occurs around the vasculature in partnership with multisystem axon terminal pathogenesis and β-amyloid accumulation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1223–1238. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07376.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received 28 December 2009, 5 May 2010, accepted 14 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!