Widespread deficits in adult neurogenesis precede plaque and tangle formation in the 3xTg mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 905–920, September 2010
How to Cite
Hamilton, L. K., Aumont, A., Julien, C., Vadnais, A., Calon, F. and Fernandes, K. J. L. (2010), Widespread deficits in adult neurogenesis precede plaque and tangle formation in the 3xTg mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 905–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07379.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 6 April 2010, revised 17 June 2010, accepted 21 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!