Present address: Department of Neurology, Higashi Nagoya Hospital, 101 Umemorizaka 5-chome, Meito-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 466-0065, Japan.
Calcium dependence of the priming, activation and inactivation of ryanodine receptors in frog motor nerve terminals
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 948–962, September 2010
How to Cite
Soga-Sakakibara, S., Kubota, M., Suzuki, S., Akita, T., Narita, K. and Kuba, K. (2010), Calcium dependence of the priming, activation and inactivation of ryanodine receptors in frog motor nerve terminals. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 948–962. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07381.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2010
- Received 1 May 2010, revised 12 June 2010, accepted 21 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!