This study was completed at Department of Occupational Therapy, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA.
Individual differences in error monitoring in healthy adults: psychological symptoms and antisocial personality characteristics
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1388–1396, October 2010
How to Cite
Chang, W.-P., Davies, P. L. and Gavin, W. J. (2010), Individual differences in error monitoring in healthy adults: psychological symptoms and antisocial personality characteristics. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1388–1396. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07384.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Received 8 February 2010, revised 9 June 2010, accepted 21 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!