Cholecystokinin (CCK)-expressing neurons in the suprachiasmatic nucleus: innervation, light responsiveness and entrainment in CCK-deficient mice
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1006–1017, September 2010
How to Cite
Hannibal, J., Hundahl, C., Fahrenkrug, J., Rehfeld, J. F. and Friis-Hansen, L. (2010), Cholecystokinin (CCK)-expressing neurons in the suprachiasmatic nucleus: innervation, light responsiveness and entrainment in CCK-deficient mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1006–1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07385.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2010
- Received 24 March 2010, revised 15 June 2010, accepted 22 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!