Present address: Miami Project to Cure Paralysis, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, FL, USA.
Gene expression analysis of the emergence of epileptiform activity after focal injection of kainic acid into mouse hippocampus
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1364–1379, October 2010
How to Cite
Motti, D., Le Duigou, C., Eugène, E., Chemaly, N., Wittner, L., Lazarevic, D., Krmac, H., Marstrand, T., Valen, E., Sanges, R., Stupka, E., Sandelin, A., Cherubini, E., Gustincich, S. and Miles, R. (2010), Gene expression analysis of the emergence of epileptiform activity after focal injection of kainic acid into mouse hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1364–1379. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07403.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Received 9 December 2009, revised 8 June 2010, accepted 14 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!