A functionally relevant and long-term model of deep brain stimulation of the rat subthalamic nucleus: advantages and considerations
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Special Feature: Deep Brain Stimulation
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1092–1099, October 2010
How to Cite
Spieles-Engemann, A. L., Collier, T. J. and Sortwell, C. E. (2010), A functionally relevant and long-term model of deep brain stimulation of the rat subthalamic nucleus: advantages and considerations. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1092–1099. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07416.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Received 15 April 2010, revised 8 June 2010, 16 July 2010, accepted 19 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!