High-frequency stimulation of deep brain structures in obsessive-compulsive disorder: the search for a valid circuit
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Special Feature: Deep Brain Stimulation
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1118–1127, October 2010
How to Cite
Haynes, W. I. A. and Mallet, L. (2010), High-frequency stimulation of deep brain structures in obsessive-compulsive disorder: the search for a valid circuit. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1118–1127. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07418.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Received 2 May 2010, revised 27 July 2010, accepted 28 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!