Central thalamic deep brain stimulation for cognitive neuromodulation – a review of proposed mechanisms and investigational studies
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Special Feature: Deep Brain Stimulation
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1135–1144, October 2010
How to Cite
Shah, S. A. and Schiff, N. D. (2010), Central thalamic deep brain stimulation for cognitive neuromodulation – a review of proposed mechanisms and investigational studies. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1135–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07420.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2010
- Received 19 April 2010, accepted 15 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!