Representations of visual proportions in the primate posterior parietal and prefrontal cortices
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1380–1387, October 2010
How to Cite
Vallentin, D. and Nieder, A. (2010), Representations of visual proportions in the primate posterior parietal and prefrontal cortices. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1380–1387. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07427.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Received 9 June 2010, revised 29 July 2010, accepted 2 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!