Dopamine attenuates evoked inhibitory synaptic currents in central amygdala neurons
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1836–1842, December 2010
How to Cite
Naylor, J. C., Li, Q., Kang-Park, M.-h., Wilson, W. A., Kuhn, C. and Moore, S. D. (2010), Dopamine attenuates evoked inhibitory synaptic currents in central amygdala neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1836–1842. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07457.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received 18 August 2010, accepted 31 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!