E.I. and I.L. contributed equally to this work.
Blockade of endogenous neuraminidase leads to an increase of neuronal excitability and activity-dependent synaptogenesis in the rat hippocampus
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1889–1896, December 2010
How to Cite
Isaeva, E., Lushnikova, I., Savrasova, A., Skibo, G., Holmes, G. L. and Isaev, D. (2010), Blockade of endogenous neuraminidase leads to an increase of neuronal excitability and activity-dependent synaptogenesis in the rat hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 32: 1889–1896. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07468.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 21 June 2010, revised 10 August 2010, accepted 8 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!