Present address: Dept. of Psychology, University of California-Riverside, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
Inhibitory plasticity underlies visual deprivation-induced loss of receptive field refinement in the adult superior colliculus
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 58–68, January 2011
How to Cite
Carrasco, M. M., Mao, Y.-T., Balmer, T. S. and Pallas, S. L. (2011), Inhibitory plasticity underlies visual deprivation-induced loss of receptive field refinement in the adult superior colliculus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 58–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07478.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received 15 July 2010, revised 2 September 2010, accepted 20 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!