Y.S., Y.H., D.T. and K.I. contributed equally to this work.
Origins of multisynaptic projections from the basal ganglia to rostrocaudally distinct sectors of the dorsal premotor area in macaques
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2010 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 285–297, January 2011
How to Cite
Saga, Y., Hirata, Y., Takahara, D., Inoue, K.-i., Miyachi, S., Nambu, A., Tanji, J., Takada, M. and Hoshi, E. (2011), Origins of multisynaptic projections from the basal ganglia to rostrocaudally distinct sectors of the dorsal premotor area in macaques. European Journal of Neuroscience, 33: 285–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2010.07492.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Received 4 July 2010, revised 6 September 2010, accepted 5 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!